Please note: Aereo is a private channel and is not listed in the Roku channel store. Aereo is also only available for use within select areas.
If you have not yet set up Roku, get started here.
Watching Aereo on your TV with Roku
Log in to aereo.com
Authorize your device, if it is not already authorized.
Open your Aereo settings (the gear icon on the website) and click on ‘Link with Roku’.
- There will be a link that will take you to Roku website to sign in, or if you’re already signed in, to the ‘Add Channel’ page.
Click the ‘Yes, Add Channel’ button.
Locate the Aereo channel on the home screen of your Roku.
- When you select the Aereo channel for the first time, a unique code will appear on your TV screen, as shown in the example:
- Go back to the Roku menu in Aereo and enter your unique code to link your Roku to your Aereo account.
- When linked, your Roku connected TV should change to the main menu page so you can watch your favorite programs.
- Once at the main menu page you may choose to view the guide, your recordings, the search menu, settings menu, the about section, and two-screens mode, which will allow you to use a secondary device (iPad, iPhone or computer) as your remote control.