Setting Up Chromecast™
If you have not yet set up your Chromecast, to get started click here.
Watching your recordings on your TV with Chromecast
- Once your Chromecast is set up, launch the Aereo App on your Android Device
- Make sure that your TV is set to the HDMI input that your Chromecast is hooked up to and that your Chromecast and device are connected to the same Internet network.
- From your Aereo account you will notice a cast icon on the top of the screen.
- Select the cast icon and the device you would like to use.
Choose your cast device
On your device select the show you want to watch
- When your stream has begun, you will notice the banner at the bottom of your device and the video will now be visible on your TV.
- For tips for buffering or delays in loading video, click here
The names, trademarks, and service marks used herein belong to their respective owners, which neither sponsor nor are affiliated with Aereo. Chromecast and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Aereo is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Google.